What is the worst thing about being a mom?.........as much as you may hate to admit it, you know not everything about being a mom is great.

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 8:37 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What all them said and add on the freaking whining. UGH, makes me wanna smack him.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:35 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Not getting to do what I want when I want to do it.

Yeah, that's right, I said it!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:39 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• well it depends on the day..somedays its the fact that i can't stay later at a get together b/c the kids need to get to bed, somedays its the lack of sleep, somedays its the diaper, somedays its the 3 yr old that sounds like a teen w/her attitude....ya each day its a different thing, but theres usually more good than bad so it makes it worth it (well really except the attitude days b/c they drive me insane and push me way past my breaking point to where i sit outside for 20 mins to calm down while she watches dora...)
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 8:41 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• oh you want a list? i hate not being able to sleep, my son climbing all over everything and ruining everything, i never get a break because he doesnt leave me alone and he yells at me and if i'm not paying attention to him for 2 seconds he throws a hissy fit... next ask me about my husband OMG.
    Anonymous

Yeah, that's right, I said it!

SAME HERE DAMMIT!! LOL

But seriously its the fear of losing one of my children, I don't know if I could even live.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:42 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I agree with all of you! I watch all of my friends now, and i feel so out of place...lol. That, and not being able to have sex the way we used to. =) And not being able to sleep when i want is the worst. But, i love my little one to death! I wouldnt change it for the world...i just like to add in some break time..lol
    BrittanyShay

Answer by BrittanyShay at 8:48 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Mostly just the lack of sleep. I feel like I've not slept for a few years!! LOL

And the forty pounds I gained.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 8:51 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Cleaning up shit and vomit and piss really sucks.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 8:52 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• lmao
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:55 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Hehe, you said shit and vomit and piss in the same sentence :oB

Yeah, not getting to sleep when I want is really hard, that's probably the worst thing about being a mom to me. I took sleeping in and afternoon naps for granted before my daughter came along, ugh.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:04 PM on Jun. 15, 2009