Honesty Time Mamma's......Personal Questions.

So, do you honestly like giving oral sex to you'r Significant Other?
do you like having sex in general?
and
Have you ever had a sexual encounter with the same sex?

Personally...I say yes to all three...(it wouldnt be fair to ask a question like this and not answer it myself..lol)

BrittanyShay

Asked by BrittanyShay at 8:42 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes to all three also
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:43 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• 1 it really depends on my mood if i'm not in a mood for anything sex related at all than no, and if i want sex and he just wants one than no
    the other two yes
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 8:44 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Sometimes, sometimes and no. I'm in a low for sexual drive at the moment, so those are my answers for now.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 8:45 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• no
    yes
    sort of
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 8:51 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• yes to the first 2
    Anonymous

• i love having sex with my man even oral but i have no interest in woman!lol
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 8:52 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• No I do not but I will... No I don't because to put things bluntly...I think vaginas are disgusting. I like to not acknowledge that I even have one unless its in use, and even then I do not picture it unless he brings it up.So when he's doing that to me, all that goes through my mind is "Bleh! I can't believe he has his mouth on a nasty wet vagina!". It makes me a little sick...but he likes doing it and that is our issue. So I guess that answers the last question also...NOOOO. If I don't like my vagina, I'm not gonna wanna touch your's either. I'm strange, I know.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 8:53 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Yes, yes, and yes.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 8:55 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I hate giving my boyfriend head, the only part I like about it is that he likes it, but its not my favorite. I love having sex with my boyfriend, but I hate being sore afterwards and I hate when I don't have an orgasm. I have french kissed a few girls but I didn't "feel anything".
    Anonymous

• no
    yes
    NO
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 9:10 PM on Jun. 15, 2009