this is driving me crazy!!

i have bad acne! i cant get rid of it i have tried everything under the sun to get rid of it! i need help! please!!

4lyfe56

Asked by 4lyfe56 at 8:50 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• If its really bad accutane is the most effective acne medicine. Its a very strong derivitive of vitamin A. It causes birth defects so you must be on birth control and take a pregnancy test in order to get an Rx. It can put stress on the liver and monthly blood test are required to make sure your not experiencing adverse effect. Aside from that its awesome and completely changes your skin. Google accutane journals for a better idea.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 8:54 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Have you tried ProActiv? I hear that is really good. The only other thing I can suggest is for you to see a Dermatologist. We also have a place in our town called Healing Rays. They claim to help people with Psoriasis and Acne. They use Phototherapy... whatever that is. You might try googling that and see what you think.
    Anonymous

• I used the Tea Tree body bar. It will dry ur skin a little but it really worked for me.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 9:05 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• thanks ladies!
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 9:33 PM on Jun. 15, 2009