Too tired for sex?

I am so tired these days and i am sure there are other moms who can relate. I love my husband but sometimes I do not want anyone touching my breasts or even have the energy to make love. I have an 8 week old and an 18 month old. I am pooped. It talkes all of my energy to keep the house clean and plan activities for my toddler. In his defense once we do get started I love it. I try and tell him to spice up the romance a bit, get a sitter. This advice still falls on deaft ears. Advice on how to get in the mood?

PatricksMama07

Asked by PatricksMama07 at 9:03 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• I would ask a friend or family member if they could watch the kids overnight (not sure how comfortable you are with that since you have an 8 week old) but maybe for an evening someone can watch them. If you're unable to get a sitter than I would get some body lotion and oils from Victorias secret. Once you get the kids to bed (which is hard with having such a small baby) but get yourself ready put on some perfume and makeup maybe something sexy. That will help you to want to get in the mood. Maybe your husband will want to start finding a sitter so you two can have more alone time lol. I hope this helps.
    Anonymous

• I think make time to get a baby sitter or a family member because you need time to relax and enjoy yourself that only really sex can bring.Once you make time for yourself sexually you'll feel more energized afterwards and you'll feel closer to your husband and being able to meet his needs.You absolutely have a reason to be exausted and many moms in your situation feel the way you do.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 9:40 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Anonymous