what to do about my husbands affair?

with his computer. he comes home, grunts at me, then sits down on his computer and asks it how its day was and tells her how much he loves her and how he missed her. really, if he could fornicate with his computer he wouldnt need me. yesterday i went to my neighbors graduation party with my brother in law and we were joking with her about it, but really you have to laugh or else you might cry. so yeah, can i divorce him under the grounds of alienation of affection? :>

im jk he doesnt talk to inanimate objects, but i'm sure its getting there! should i stage an intervention? ;] i'd break it but i dont want to go to jail for 1st degree murder :p

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• lol!! too funny!! I would tell him he either starts spending less time on the computer or hes going to come home one day and not be able to find "her" lol. That way theres a fair warning! If you've already talked to him about then I would hide it. Not the whole computer but the modem. My SIL did that to her husband and he got the point.
    Anonymous

• well that is what my husband calls his computer his other woman i told him good then you dont need me for sex anymore and its been 4 months now jk lol
    Anonymous

• See if you can work out an arrangement where he limits his time on the computer.

Answer by Bmat at 9:10 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• lol hide the modem thats a great idea
    Anonymous

• too bad you can't set a parental time limit for him, like you can for kids on AOL. LOL. My Dh does love his computer, but I am more content now that he is playing WOW. I know what he's doing online!
    Anonymous