Jon and Kate plus 8...and American Chopper????

Seriously, how much longer can that ridiculous show last? It seems to be going downhill fast!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Entertainment

• It seems like they are getting desperate and are trying just about anything to keep the show from getting canceled.
    Anonymous

• I beg to disagree, since all the cheating and divorce drama they have even more people watching. Americans turn into complete rubbernecks at the site of a car accident......same principal here. We love to see people suffer!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 9:08 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I think it's sad , weather it is for ratings or if it is real life ! ( But I don't watch the show , but have seen it on the morning shows and everywhere else)
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 9:25 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Neither for me thank you! American Chopper was good for the first couple seasons, by then I lost interest...Sides the fact Paul Jr ALWAYS looked high as a kite...
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 9:35 PM on Jun. 15, 2009