i think im late?!?

Ive been so stressed over the wedding, i haven't been keeping up with when Im supose to start my period. Ive been cramping for a week, but no period. My stomach has hurt for the past 4 days straight. I dont want to spend money on a test if its just going to b a waist. Im having trouble comming up with money for the wedding. If i dont start in the next 2 weeks, Ill g 1, but right now im just looking for advice. Has this happened to any1 elce, and does it sound like i could be pregnant?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you could be i would go see your doctor & get a test done there or go to your local dollar store they are usually 1-3 dollars there & they are just as accurate.
    Anonymous

• I cramped alot b4 I found out I was PG. Get a cheap HPT from like Dollar General or sonmthing and if that one is pos then get a better one or see a doc. my doc told me they are all pretty much the dame so you don't really have to spend 20 dollars on one:) GL
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 9:25 PM on Jun. 15, 2009