• In the Spotlight:

My crouch reeks of ordor!! Pretty much 24/7...TMI maybe?

Why is this!??! I'm thinking it's cuz i am a lil over weight and i do sweat a lot down there...but it even smells RIGHT AFTER I TAKE A SHOWER! and "yes i am washing really good down there" and no i do not douche!...It really gets on my nerves! and i even use baby powder when i know it's gonna b hot out..and it kinda helps but it still has a stench...and I just got a pap smear like a month ago and i didn't have an infection or anything..

blah..haha please help! sorry if this grosses u out!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Health

• Oh and by the way! I am not sexually active..I only have sex with my hubby.
    Anonymous

• I meant to say ODOR!! IN THE TOPIC
    Anonymous

• Some women naturally have a stronger odor I think, but if its really bothering you then you can use a douche or other feminine product for odor, or perhaps look into changing your diet. I would also double-check on infections, and check for any discharge or unusual fluids! Has the odor changed or has it been something you've always had? If its something that you've always had then I think it may just be a natural occurrence of your body, and you can try different feminine products to help reduce it. Some guys even think a stronger odor is sexy :) However, if it is new then I would seriously consult a doctor bc a strange new odor may be an indication of a health issue! Good Luck!
    Anonymous

• http://www.vagisilkit.com/kit2/index.shtml

try one of these I had a B.V infection went to the Doc 3 times before taking this test was told 3 times you are fine after I took the test I went in and said something is not right and they conformed I had a B.V infection I took meds and I am fine now thank God

Anonymous

• Symptoms and signs The most common symptom of BV is an abnormal vaginal discharge (especially after sex) with an unpleasant fishy smell. While some women do not experience symptoms, many women experience intense itching, swelling and irritation (which is why it is often misdiagnosed by patients and even health care practitioners as a yeast infection), as well as stomach pains, which feel like severe cramps. By contrast, though menstrual blood does have a distinct odor[2], a 'normal' discharge will be odorless[citation needed] and will vary in consistency and amount with the menstrual cycle. A normal discharge is at its clearest about 2 weeks before the period starts. A low level of energy and general tiredness may follow. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacterial_vaginosis

Anonymous

• Thanks for everyone's advice!!...and yes I've had this odor since i was like 16 or 17...I'm 21 right now...I'm on the Depo shot so i don't have periods so i know the odor isn't from that...but while i was pregnant..it didn't stink?? ..I know i "get wet" a lot!! so it cud b from that too and the sweat...but ya i'm def. gonna try that test to make sure i don't have B.V. infections!

Thanks again!!
    Anonymous

• Go to the doctor, you could have an infection and need antibiotics to clear it up. And BTW, if you are having sex with your husband you are sexually active.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:00 AM on Jun. 16, 2009