episode on tv..

I was watching trading spouses today.. and they had a repeat.. it was of the one EXTREME Christian woman named Margret (will post link below this post). For as extreme as she was.. I couldn't help but notice her swearing.. or thinking..

for all the talk of evil.. does she not know that gluttony is a sin? What are your thoughts on women like this?

note: not meant to start drama.. just was a little freaked out by how extreme she really was.. I feel bad for Christians after watching this episode because it is so full of hatred, and does nothing but embarrass the religion.

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 9:31 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I've seen this before.  That woman is seriously deranged! 

Did you notice that she kept the money?  I guess her Christian principles weren't that strong!  Did you also see how the other "evil" wife allocated the money?  That alone tells you all you need to know about the two women.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:50 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:32 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I think that lady is confused about God and what christianity is all about
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 9:39 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• omg, I saw this episode(again) AND the part 2 episode where she comes back on the show again. Holy Moly is all I can say! This woman DOES NOT represent all of us Christians!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 9:41 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• OH Margret, that is one crazy woman. I don't care what religion she is, the lady is a nut job.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 9:41 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• And I still can't stop laughing every time I see it!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 9:42 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• lol.. you all aren't kidding
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:42 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• She is not a CHRISTIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't hear now because I had my headphones on!

Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:05 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I saw that episode when it first aired. It definately brings a very poor light to Christianity. It's disappointing that the media thought it was good material to air. (they obviously did interviews before and saw what a looney tune she was.) I hope she's started reading her Bible and feels convicted for the things she's said and done on public television.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:12 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• The thing that bothered me the most was that poor little girl watching her mother freak out like that. The girl looked terrified and totally confused. It made me want to cry to think that some people raise their children in such fear like that when it is completely unnecessary. Yet another reason why organized religion is so dangerous.
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 10:17 PM on Jun. 15, 2009