• In the Spotlight:

Is there anything that makes hair grow faster? My dd just cut hers. It looks horrible!

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 9:32 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• When my daughters was younger and I wanted them to have long hair, My grandmother said to always cut it ( just bearly trim it ) on the full moon. I did this, and by the time they was going to headstart their hair was down to their butts ( school didn't like it cause it made it hard for her to use the bathroom by her self till we cut it some) But I do believe it and go by it all the time. On the night of full moon I just trim it alittle or the dead ends. it works
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 9:38 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Gelatine. ( yes like jello ) there are even tablets available Not only does it help with hair it helps with nails and they will also look healthier as well. Standing on her head might not hurt either to get the circulation going. ( so I've heard but never tried)

PS Exercise and lots of water as well.
    Suite902

Answer by Suite902 at 3:12 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• there's nothing that makes it grow faster...it only grows an average of 1/4 to 1/2 inch every month. But you can maintain the health by conditioning the ends of the hair after you shampoo it, since it's the driest since it's the furthest from the scalp.
    alize_26

Answer by alize_26 at 8:03 PM on Jun. 16, 2009