What type of nursing bra works best for lager chested women? (im a 36 DD ) Im not due til Oct but just wondering

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 9:39 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I <3 my Fancee Free nursing bras.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 9:53 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I am also of the large chested variety and the answer is not all that simple. The bras that I have found at Mimi Maternity have been the best that I found that I was able to try on first. There are some great websites out there that have a much better selection, but tend to be rather pricey ($30-$80 per bra). I found that I needed several different types of bras for different periods during nursing. Initially, I used a non underwire cotton bra that was structured enough to support the boobs but also soft enough to sleep in. The last thing you want to do is change your bra when you are so exhausted from a newborn. Later I purchased a seperate sleep bra for night and a good supportive underwire bra during the day. If I had to do it all again, I would bite the bulllet and order several bras from online and just returned what didn't fit. Live and learn I guess:) Also wait until 3rd trimester, girls may not be done growing yet.
    MamaBuma

Answer by MamaBuma at 9:53 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I used a sports type nursing bra, it gave great support and was very comfy. I slept in them and wore them all day.
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 10:30 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I got nursing bras from motherhood maternity. I was a 36DD and when I had my son I was a 38F almost G. There were only 3 bras that came in that size. only 2 of them were comfortable. They all have underwires. I use nursing tanktops for sleeping instead of the bras.
    nadris29

Answer by nadris29 at 12:38 AM on Jun. 16, 2009