Do you like craigslist?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 9:39 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I bought my Bronco on craigslist and love it
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 9:41 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I love Craigslist, but am careful when selling anything. I make sure to definitely stay away from the erotic services section, lol!
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 9:42 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• love it! met a great woman on there who has a grandson that is only a month older than my son, but he was born 10 lbs so nothing fit him, so i bought newborn and 0-3 months clothes, 2 large bags full, for about $20. and a car seat and other baby things that he grew out of too quickly. and she keeps in contact to let me know when shes about to list more stuff i get first dibs. i also got his crib there for $75 unused in great shape. and they gave me all the info so i could make sure it hadn't been recalled. i also met a photographer who has done some great pics of my daughter, so, so far no issues with them. haven't listed anything yet will be tomorrow and will get that perspective
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 9:42 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Yes.. have had really great luck buying on there.. and advertising my garage sale.
    Mommy2aQT

Answer by Mommy2aQT at 9:43 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• We recently bought a cowl hood and drivers door for my camero, they would have cost over $1000 but on craigslist we found them and bought them for $100. They were shipped from GM to the guy we bought them from.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 9:46 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• We used to, but since we've moved to the Orlando area, it seems to have gone WAY down hill...
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 9:48 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I only brought 1 thing,that was my bedroom,end up,it was a dealer and the bedoom set was brand new.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 10:08 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• That's how I got my Husky 2 weeks ago :) And the family who sold her to us was like a clone family and we got along great!
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 10:16 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Yes. I love it. But I do keep a gun close by if I'm selling something and people have to come to my house. A little paranoid? Maybe..... but I won't be the one with a hole in me if anyone ever tries anything (AKA - Craigslist Killer).
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 10:19 PM on Jun. 15, 2009