How do I getmy 2 yr old daughter to stop stipping her clothes

My 2 yr old daughter says that diapers and pullups are for babies but when I put panties on her she takes they off even when they are still dry. She likes to be nude I dont like it and neither does my husband 5 and 6 yr old boys. She pees on the floor when she has nothing on. She is also starting to take our 1yr olds clothes and diapers off. What can I do to make her keep her diaper, pullup or underwear on along with her clothes.

baby_caleb2008

Asked by baby_caleb2008 at 9:40 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son did the same thing when he was two, he just grew out of it.
    Maybe try talking to her say if you think dipers and pull ups are for babies well big girls don't walk around naked only babies can get oway with that, you know something like that, maybe it will work
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 9:45 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Oh..sorry but LOL. My 2 yr old son does the SAME thing. I have to check on him around an hour after his bedtime and put his clothes back on while he is sleeping. My 1 yr old daughter tries to copy him..ack! I usually just tell him to put his clothes back on and he will bring them to me so I can help him put them back on. I guess it's just a phase. It's a really frustrating one, this one time when he first started he peed through the baby gate at his bedroom door and hit the basket of clean folded clothes in the hallway. He also pooped on his floor a couple times. Thank God he is a really clean boy, he freaks out if he pees or poops on the ground and doesn't play in it. GOOD LUCK. You aren't alone!
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 10:14 PM on Jun. 15, 2009