1st time being pregnant need help???

ill be 8 months this thursday and im haveing really sharp painson the top of my belly and alot of pressure on the bottom. What does it mean ? Do i need to go to the er or am i fine?

honeyb690

Asked by honeyb690 at 9:50 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• is any one out thier?
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 9:57 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• i would go to the er...they will send you to l&d and they will hook you up to the monitor and see if you are having contractions
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 10:01 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• call your dr. or go to the er just to ease your mind.
    tagansmybaby

Answer by tagansmybaby at 10:01 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I think you're fine.The baby could be sitting in a weird position or even bruised your ribs if it kicked too hard and also pressure down is normal between 36 weeks up until delivery. Your baby could've dropped. I know that with my second, I felt like she was gonna fall out from about 34 weeks on. I was miserable.
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 10:07 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I really can't anwser that for you because the doc took my daughter out on week 35. So I never had to deal with the contractions. Had pre-eclampsia.
    floodalchemist

Answer by floodalchemist at 10:30 PM on Jun. 15, 2009