Are you a weenie when it comes to cuts, burns, and scrapes?

I am. My fiance gets burned all to hell at his job and doesn't think twice about it. But if I get popped once with hot grease or if I stub my toe, I bitch about it for daaaaaaays xD

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 10:08 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i after my spinal i handle the c-section pain with no pain med....and they had to tell me i was in labor...5 minutes apart and 1 minute long...i just thought it was gas
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 10:09 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• O.O Woman, you're my hero. I only lasted with contractions for an hour before I was begging for my epidural! And they weren't even that bad yet, ahaha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:11 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I am the queen of weenies....wait, that sounds wrong.....but you get what I'm trying to say!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:21 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• (swear)
    Anonymous

• Oh lord yes, especially burns.

I almost dropped my straightener awhile back and when I went to catch it, it landed in the webbing between my thumb and index finger, and it was turned on and SUPER hot.
    I screamed so loud I scared my mom half to death, lol.
    I bitched about that burn for a month.

It made a sweet scar though.
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 10:59 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I don't even blink when I see lots of blood or bone. My fiance came home on Sunday with his pinkie toe half off. I just cleaned it and wrapped it up, got him some meds and now he's getting better. As for me, pain doesn't bother me either. I broke my hands from being bucked from a horse, I just got back on and kept riding. Landed on my jaw while skateboarding and got up rotated my jaw and kept skating until my friends dragged me to the ER.
    xCalliex

Answer by xCalliex at 10:07 AM on Jun. 16, 2009