• In the Spotlight:

jus curious to see what everyone thinks

so recently ive been telling my boyfriend how someday in the near future (like within the next 2 yrs) i want to have a baby. well with my back problems and my precancer idk if i can have a baby (forgot to ask the doc) but i get very upset about this,to the point i cry really hard and my man doesnt understand. maybe you moms will especially the single ones. i feel as if i want a baby so bad. he tells me that i already have a beautiful daughter and i know that (he's not the biological father but the one she calls daddy) but i want to have a baby for a few reasons. my daughters biological father left me when i was 3 months prego. i want to have a baby with a man i love and know will stick around. basically a love child as ive heard them be called before. plus i want the full experience i want to call my man up and say hunnie i have a craving or hunnie my feet hurt can you rub them and jus wellthe whole experience i want it.

kuuipo317

Asked by kuuipo317 at 10:13 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• some woman have sticks up there asses tonite just ignore them! anyways i understand why its important to you and deff talk to the doc to make sure you and the baby will be ok and you dont have to marry him its just a piece of paper and its a bitch to get divorced! believe me i know im doing it right now! if hes a good man and nothing like your ex and ok with the doc i say go for it girl!! goodluck!
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 10:38 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• i wanna have him rubbing my belly and kissing it and talkin to it and i wanna see his joy. like i said the full experience...i dont think thats totally hard to understand. do you? all i know is it will break my heart if i cant have another baby although i reassure him i love my child jus the same no matter what happens! shes my first, my lil baby girl ill always love her
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 10:15 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• How about getting married first before you have a baby...have you thought about that?
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:16 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Most men aren't all lovey like that, rubbing and kissing your belly. He'll probably freak out like most men and steer clear during your pregnancy. If you want love or romance, pick up a novel!
    Anonymous

• A boyfriend is not someone you *know* will stick around. A husband is far more likely. I wouldn't be trying anything until I was sure I had a marriage commitment to back it up. :)

Also, do make sure you check with your doctor concerning your health issues. You want to keep yourself healthy for your little girl and other loved ones in your life.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 10:18 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• What if it backfires and this one leaves you when you are 3 months also?
    Anonymous

• Well for me pregnancy wasnt fun lol. I had GD. The cravings were nice though. But I have those even w/o being pregnant lol. Anyway. I think you should take care of your health first and focus on that. I am sure that once you relax things will happen for you. Just take it one day at a time. Your dreams can come true if you give it some time.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 10:19 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• wow guess the bitches are out again tonight. for your info we are talking about marriage right now...thats why i said the NEAR future in about 2 yrs. and not all men are assholes! idk who fucked you over but trust i was screwed pretty bad but im not gonna be a bitch and say theres no such thing as a good man pick up a book! geez this cafemom is getting worse everyday with all the bitchy attitudes. try takin a fuckin midol before answering questions or dont say nothin at all
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 10:20 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• thanks sylvia and also for the other 2 jerks men do that stuff...i had a best friend that kissed my belly and rubbed it and told me i was beautiful....and he told everyone he was the daddy...lol he was so cute. he was so in love with me...but he had to move to new york....but that kinda stuff does happen....why dont you go read the book
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 10:22 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Get an appointment with your doctor and talk about marriage. He's just a boyfriend...a boyfriend that your daughter calls daddy. Make it more official if that's what you want. Make sure you aren't going to be left high-and-dry once again. The last thing you want it to be a single mommy to 2 kids...not saying it's BAD...just saying it's not easy!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:22 PM on Jun. 15, 2009