did ur husband always kiss ur belly and rub ur belly and wait on you hand and foot when u were preggers?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• mine does and i LOOOOVE it!!!
    rainylittlebug

Answer by rainylittlebug at 10:22 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• No he didn't always do that. But he would say some words to the baby often. And he would always cook for me, Give me massages and make sure I was well taken care of. He still does that though. So when I was pregnant I didnt' feel anymore special than I normally would.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 10:23 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• not the father he bailed but my best friend did. he was so cute and sweet. rubbin my belly talkin to my daughter and kissing my belly and takin pics with me and holdin my belly....he was the next best thing. till he moved to new york but thats ok cuz now i have a wonderful man
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 10:25 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• No my hubby doesn't wait on me hand and foot, he does talk to the baby and helps me with things that normally I don't ask for help with (he's always helped me with things, cooking, cleaning, etc...), now he helps with pulling out clothes from the dryer, tying my shoes, changing the litterbox, etc...
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 10:28 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Not even close. My dh did not do pregnancy very well. However he was a great dad once they were born. He once said that he just could not envision there being a baby in there until he could actually see them with his own eyes.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 10:30 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• mine always did when i was preggers... He thought i was the sexest thing EVER!!!!
    amommyoffour

Answer by amommyoffour at 10:31 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• my hubby LOVES IT!! he thinks i am sooo sexy, and he always massages my tummy, and kisses it, and talks to it. im pregnant with #3 right now, and he spoils me rotten, lol.
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 10:36 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• that he does.
    MHaney1980

Answer by MHaney1980 at 10:54 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• hahahahaha, hardly. I did all my normal stuff when I was pregnant except he was more willing to carry heavy stuff for me and keep the kids quiet so I could nap. But otherwise it was business as usual. He pretty much ignored me when I was pregnant with our last child and had no interest in the baby. He wouldn't even help me pick names so I picked it myself in the hospital with no input from him.
    When I was pregnant earlier this year he was into it, though. He actually talked about names and seemed excited (although I still didn't get a break from housework or anything). But I miscarried at 12 weeks. Oh well.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:03 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Mine does! I get foot massages every night; he cooks gourmet meals for me and does a LOT of the housework that I can't do. He talks to my belly and kisses it goodbye when he has to leave for work. I'm going to miss the attention once the baby is here, I think!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 11:38 PM on Jun. 15, 2009