Was anyone else concerned when they took their 1 year old off of formula?

I have to wonder, how do you know if they are eating enough? Drinking enough liquid?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• if they eat at least 1/3 of what you eat and drink atleast 32 oz of liquid a day they ahould be fine...so 4 sippy cups...
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 10:22 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Not really...I had a great little eater then! I worry more now that he's two and goes for days without eating more than a couple bites a day!
    tangyh

Answer by tangyh at 11:10 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• No I really didnt worry, I knew she was already eating enough of the good stuff. She was a great eater of veggies, fruit, and meat. What I worried about was transitioning her to milk. But I just did it slowly and she adjusted well.
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 1:12 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• My kids stopped wanting formula on their own. At 9 months, they refused it.. All they wanted were chicken, rice, oxtail, and shrimp. They love haitian food.
    Avon_Leader86

Answer by Avon_Leader86 at 5:22 AM on Jun. 16, 2009