Captain Underpants...

Has any one actually read theese books? I bought one for my 5 yr old yesterday because he wanted it and needs to practice his reading so I figured if he was interested in it he would read it. I was right he read a lot of it today. But I had an after thought, I have never read any of theese books, and wonder based on the name if the content is something I really want him to be reading. I guess I should have figure that out first. lol
Has anyone read them? Any insight as to how bad or not so bad the content is?
THANKS

mommymeg03

Asked by mommymeg03 at 10:53 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in General Parenting

• My son and I read these books together - he loved them! They are cute and lots of fun for the kids, so no worries mama.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 12:05 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• they are great books for kids. all of mine read them when they were younger.
    justjacki

Answer by justjacki at 10:56 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• i have read them myself i have lieke thre of those books and they are great for my kids evn my daghter reads them and she is 8years old
    rhondarktrnd01

Answer by rhondarktrnd01 at 11:03 PM on Jun. 15, 2009