ok here's the problem i have three birthday's in july 0ne is the 8 which is my son who's going to be 7 and next is my baby girl who is going to be 1 and last but not least is my other son who is going to be 13 on the 30th and by the way my anniversary is on the 21

so what i'm asking is what should i do????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Pick a day and do all the b-days on one day and get a babysitter and enjoy the anniversary alone with your hubby good luck
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:02 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Go to an amusement park for the kids' birthdays on one day. Make them their favorite dinner and have a cake on the actual birthdates.
    For your anniversary, ask a friend to come to the house to do an all night babysitting. Have fun food and a good movie for the kids. Head out for an over night stay at a nice hotel with your hubby.

You deserve it!
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:03 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I don't know, but 1 and 13 are key years to celebrate. Be creative and best wishes to everyone!

(Last month we celebrated two birthdays on a Wednesday, a graduation on Thursday, another birthday two days later, sewed patches/hems of a boy scout uniform Saturday also, then drove two sons (on Sunday) up north to camp for the summer.

Also, last week my sister's oldest son was in the hospital after surgery and they celebrated her other son's birthday as a family that evening in the hospital room.

I guess I share all that to say this, "If we can do it, so can you, girl!" You do what you have to do.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 11:12 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I would ask the kids about combining their birthday parties. Invite kids of all ages, have a pinata for the little ones, cake, give each one of them their own individual cake, have age appropriate activities for each age group. Then enjoy your anniversary on a night out where you get an overnight babysitter. Find a nice hotel with a jacuzzi suite or something and just enjoy it!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:15 AM on Jun. 16, 2009