UGH! i really need some advice here

ive posted other questions about this but today me and my SO got in an argument. i asked him a while ago not to hang out with my best friend alone because it makes me uncomfortable (although they are best friends as well) and today he told me he hung out with her.. alone. i got pissed! i asked him AGAIN not to hang with her and he said he's going to hang out with whoever he wants. he thinks im trying to tell him who he can hang out with and i tried explaining to him that he can hang out with her when her bf or other people are around. but he won't budge. would this piss you off? and what would you do about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• dump him. If he really loved you, he wouldn't do things that he KNEW made you unhappy or uncomfortable...
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 11:04 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I havent been in that situation. My fiance doesnt hang out with any women that arent me, especially alone. He just doesnt do it so if he started to it would make me suspicious
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 11:04 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• It would piss me of, Maybe you guys should sit down and you should explaine to him how you feel and not tell him not to hang out with her but ask him, but don't make it sound bitchy or demanding not saying that you do, it's just men don't like. good luck
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:06 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• He does have the right to hang with whoever he wants, but I can also see your side. I would talk to him and let him know that you feel left out- maybe he does not realize this? Have you talked to her about it as well and told her how you feel?
    If you are worried that things might be going on-- then I would definately start tagging along and not give them a chance to be a twosome. I hope things work out -good luck.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:06 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• sounds to me like you're having trust issues. you might want to work on your relationship more. having a good relationship means you don't have to worry about who the other person hangs out with, whether alone or not.
    Anonymous

• I can definatly see why your upset BUT I don't think ts about hin and her. Sounds more like your upset that he isn't respecting your wishes. Play the game baby. I hate them I truly do but whether he is 18 or 45 they never understand until the shoe is on the other foot!!!!!!!!
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 11:35 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• he's showing you who is boss. Men like to put their women in "their place". As long as you harp about it he's going to do what you tell him not to do! What a big baby men can be!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:02 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Start hangin out with one of your guy friends, that's disrespectful of him to do that if you asked him not to. And she should know better too. She wouldn't want another female hangin with her man. Things happen in those situations sometimes that people might not want to happen, why put themselves in that position. If he wont stop, talk to her. If it continues leave them both alone.
    mrs2323

Answer by mrs2323 at 3:10 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• it sounds like you don't trust them together. That's the issue you need to deal with. Stop trying to be his mother and telling him what he can and can't do.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 7:47 AM on Jun. 16, 2009