sexy school girl outfit?

DH and i have been together for going on 2 1/2 years. he's always wanted me to get a school girl outfit, but it's either i've been pregnant, we couldn't afford it, or i was self conseince of my stomach. or all together lol. Well, he's coming home on R&R soon (he's deployed) so i thought i'd go ahead and get one, especially seeing as how i've dropped 3 pant sizes (yay!) so i was wondering if anyone knew of a website that sold them cheap? i'm kind of looking for one that covers the stomach as well...i've got a huge scar on my stomach from the last c-section, so i'm still a little self conseince about it. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• no but try frederick's of hollywood or a costume store maybe spencers or an adult store or just go in a regular store and look for a short skirt and white shirt and high knee socks that can sub for it
    charrenee

Answer by charrenee at 11:07 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I don't know of a website. I just got a skirt && shirt @ a local clothing store [[Gordman's]] && some knee-high stockings from a costume store [[party city]]. All together it cost me about $30, i think. but you should just be able to google, "school girl costume" && get various websites.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 11:08 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I got mine at the Goodwill and I do look hot in it! Don't waste a lot of money on costumes. Put one together on your own for really cheap. Mine covers my belly and is short to where I don't have to take it off to accommodate him. I wear a shirt that buttons up so I don't have to remove my shirt either. I get choked by the tie when I do so I leave the tie on, the shirt on but unbutton it so he can access what he wants.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:17 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I agree the costumes are made sooooo cheap!!! and there approx sizes so they don't fit very nice. Check out charolutte russe or forever 21. Plus Its summer now to so you'll probably find a few on the clearance rack!!!! Kudos to dropping that baby wieght!!!!!
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 11:28 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Spencers or hot topic have the best ones
    Anonymous

• I really like the idea of making your own ( I have!) but if you don't want to, here's a pretty cute site with tons of different costumes and lingerie. Have fun! ;)

http://www.lollipoplingerie.com/index.html
    Erin1108

Answer by Erin1108 at 11:57 PM on Jun. 15, 2009