I really like this but I'm not 100% sure what it means... Can you help me understand it better?

For when a woman is left too much alone, sooner or later she begins to think;- And no man knows what then she may discover.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• wow, that's a great quote. I'd say when we think we put 2 and 2 together and figure things out on our own. Men may not like that! I did and found stuff my x didn't want me to know but most of all I figured out I didn't need a man who make me a whole person. I love men, don't get me wrong but I'm a complete person without one. Men don't want us knowing that! I'm sure there are other meanings to the quote but that's what I got out of it.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:15 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Where did it come from? A chinese quote, a Bible verse or what?
    mrs2323

Answer by mrs2323 at 2:54 AM on Jun. 16, 2009