What would you do??

I found a camera in the back of my rental car(car is in the shop). Should I return it? Or should I keep it finders keepers? NO bashing....please!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• AHH! I'm all about finders keepers, but in this case, I think you should return it. There may be memories on the camera.. you can't get those back.

Too bad it wasn't $100!
    ABryn1011

Answer by ABryn1011 at 11:09 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I would keep it because it probably belongs to the person that rented it last and the people at the rental place would probably just keep it themselves, unless when you give it back if they ask you if you found a camera in it.
    charrenee

Answer by charrenee at 11:10 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Think of it this way if you lost your camera would you want someone to return it to you :)
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:12 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I agree with looovemybabies. I couldn't ever use it without guilt!!
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:17 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• return it to the rental place but leave your name and number in case no one claims it.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 11:36 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I'm with the first poster about the memories. I would return it to the rental place.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:40 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• KARMA. what goes around comes around, trust me return it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I would turn it in to the rental place.
    At least, that is what I would hope someone would do if I forgot something of mine in a rental car. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:45 AM on Jun. 16, 2009