BEST ANSWER-

ever wonder if all those women on top 5 best answers are the cafemom admin team?
I have to wonder because there stats never change- EVER, you would think they might stay neck in neck but everyday someone would be in a diff place, but there ALWAYS in the same order!
hmmmm

judith_visco

Asked by judith_visco at 11:24 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was just wondering this today! LOL

I think they have set "work hours" that they have to be online answering questions. What do you think?

Also, I think when things are slow, they "seed" the groups with questions.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:26 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I don't think I've even answered 458 questions. What do they do all day if they are constantly online answering all these questions?
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 11:30 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• LOL! Well I know the person in top spot owns one of the GPT's I work on, which should take up alot of her time........but who knows.........
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:36 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• One of them is a friend of mine and no she is not admin.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 11:37 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I'm not a member of admin and I am not on the computer all day.
    In fact, I have to get off in 4 minutes to get ready for my day, which does not include CafeMom.
    I will probably come back on tonight if I am able to.
    I care for my live-in 4 month old granddaughter, care for my home, am a full time college student, am a taxi for my 3 daughters, and am in chronic pain.
    Sorry, but I had to clarify the myth. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:43 AM on Jun. 16, 2009