how many of you look at your husband and know your life would not be complete without him

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I could not imagine my life without my hubby... him and my son are the greatest things that has ever happened to me and i would be lost with out them... The song How do I live with out you says it best
    Anonymous

• I love my husband he takes care of me and respects me and most of all he loves me and tells me that everyday I just don't see my life without him
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:29 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• me
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 11:31 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Raises hand.... I'm sure I'd be ok, maybe a little neurotic, without him in my life, but he really makes me. I love him so much and he's so incredibly wonderful. He's such a good person, I'm amazed that I'm with such a wonderful, beautiful person.

nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 11:31 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I am so blessed to have him and am so very proud of the Father and Husband he is. He is the most sincere Man I have ever met and when I see him with our children I just know life would not be complete without him. I truly feel blessed that God thought enough of me to let me marry someone like him!
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 11:38 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• hes not my husband yet (although we are talkin about marriage more and more) but i couldn't imagine being with anyone else! he is my joy! he's so good to me and my daughter and he loves us and takes care of us in so many ways. he's truelly a blessing and i love him with all my heart
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 11:51 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• i used to, now i look at his urn & know my life isn't complete anymore with him gone.
    i live an empty life now, sure i have the kids but it's just not the same. we were together everyday for 23 years. it's coming up on the one year anniversary of his passing & i am finding myself missing him even more everyday.
    my advice to all of you is cherish every moment that you have , life changes in the blink of an eye. mine did. one minute we were talking & joking the next i was doing cpr to save him.
    live everyday like it could be your last.....it can & does happen to even the happiest of marriages.
    justjacki

Answer by justjacki at 11:59 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Me. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:40 AM on Jun. 16, 2009