Would you really pick up your phone if your house was being broke into?

You know Brinks calls you when someone breaks in. Ya I would be to worried looking for a place to hide.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my house was brokn into a long time ago in a not so great neighborhood and the ppl knew we were home so whats good in hiding...so they can find you...get a bat or something heavy and beat the shit out of them as their trying to get in.....
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 11:37 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I think it's more that they call you and if you answer because it was an accident that the alarm went off, then they can deactivate it or whatever. If you don't answer, they'll contact the police. They probably assume that you aren't home if you don't answer.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:37 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• yes it could be someone i could tell to call for help
    Anonymous

• lol that is funny, i would be scared too, like what if the phone was far away and I was hiding under the bed or something.
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 11:52 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• well if the phone is far away i wouldn't answer it if i was hiding. and they call 911 if you don't answer and are being broken into. if i had the phone handy, yeah i would answer it. especially if i had brinks or ADT and knew they would call if something were to happen, I'd be expecting their call.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 11:57 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I would be picking up my son's aluminum bat and getting some batting practice in.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:14 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• My phone would be in one hand and my gun in the other.
    I would first use the gun and then use the phone once the intruder entered my room.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:40 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• God no! I'd be picking up the shotgun or one of the huge knives that my fiance collects.
    xCalliex

Answer by xCalliex at 10:12 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I'd grab a gun first.
    the.deadly.mrs

Answer by the.deadly.mrs at 10:25 AM on Jun. 16, 2009