What does your 8 month old love to do?

I have an activity center and toys. but what other things can i amuse my son with? I read him books too. He is getting so active now and I don't have much space.

mommylovesu28

Asked by mommylovesu28 at 11:42 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son is 8 and a half months old. He loves pea-a-boo, but that requires me to help entertain him. I also sing a bunch of songs and get his body to make little gestures. I would say get the plastic tissue paper you but in gift bags. they love krinkly things. He also loves chewing on his shoes. He doesn't walk and just started to crawl (but not with shoes on) so his shoes stay pretty clean. If you formula feed use the empty cans for him to roll and bang on. give him a tissue box to pull tissues out of. I think that is all I can give you for tips for now/
    nadris29

Answer by nadris29 at 12:34 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• My baby girl loves to get into things that she is not allowed to have. So what I do is set up a little area, either in her pack and play or just somewhere closed in where she can roam safely, and put "grown up" toys in there, like a cell phone, a lightweight remote control (remove back and batteries chocking hazard), a new never been worn cheap flip flop, a book, a plastic cup, etc, etc. I can get so much done now that she has the freedom to "explore" these new things.
    gracesmom911

Answer by gracesmom911 at 1:34 AM on Jun. 16, 2009