Hemis!

I need some advice on how to get rid of hemorrhoids!! My bootie & tummy are both hurting so bad because I havent had a good BM since my son was born, 6wks ago! And when I do try to go it hurts soooo bad that id rather not! So, sorry to be disgusting but please help!

EthansMommy5

Asked by EthansMommy5 at 11:46 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• try a stool softner or call your dr.
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 12:05 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Preparation H has a creamy version that has pain relief medication added to it. And stool softeners, stay away from foods that cause constipation. Drink lots of water and eat good fats (olive oil, salmon, take fish oils, )
    I've been there, momma, and it's a pain in the butt, literally, but with a little work, it goes away.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 12:25 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Stool softeners for sure. You have to take them several times a day but once they kick in youll feel better.
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 1:45 AM on Jun. 16, 2009