nipple leakage

When does ur nipples start to leak...im 34 weeks. I have had a great pregnancy. No contractions yet, no spotting, no morning sickness, no braxton hicks. Im ready to feel the pain!!!! lol...im scared but im so ready to hold my baby.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• some women dont leak during pregnancy.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 11:49 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I have 4 children and I am pregnant with my 5th. I have leaked as early as 20 weeks and as late as after I had the baby. I think every person and every baby are different.
    Anonymous

• everyone is different you may not start leaking till the milk comes in i started leaking at 16wks im 24wks now
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Agreed every momma and every pregnacy are different with my 1st pregnacy I was about 38 weeks with this pregnacy it was like 30 weeks but they didn't really leak I would check to see if I had milk by squeezing the end of my nipple it can be cloudy clear or even milk both are normal
    RyHouston

Answer by RyHouston at 12:17 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• It's colostrum. Your actually breast milk doesn't come in until the baby is born, generally. It's perfectly safe. I started leaking it at 19 weeks. It's very likely the first thing you're baby will be eating, if you plan on breastfeeding. :) Very high in protein and other 'newborn essentials'.
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 12:39 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Its normal... I didn't leak till after my DD was born.. Its funny that you say you haven't had any sickness or pain during this pregnancy.. You are Lucky... Cherish it cause I was sick and in pain my whole Pregnancy! You lucky lucky girl you!
    BabyBush07

Answer by BabyBush07 at 12:49 AM on Jun. 16, 2009