Pregnant with light spotting?

Ok so ill try and make this real brief...Lol

Im usually very irregular and for the past couple of months ive been getting af every month or every other month for at least 2 days. May 17th i had a heavy af with clots...sorry tmi. June 8th i had cramping , june 9th i had some light pink spotting and the 10th some lught brown spotting for 3 or 4 days after that and im just assuming it was implantation bleeding...Now today june 15th i had some light pink spotting followed by light brown spotting again. On the 12th i took a hpt and there was a light positive right away. If i truely am pregnant i would be 4 weeks from lmp....anyone have any idea why i keep spotting and do u think i truely am pregnant...my boyfriend and i bd'ed on the 27th of may and again on the 6th of june and some time in between as well.

Help im going nuts here, when should i take another test?
Btw the first test i took was a Clearblue easy.

1st_Time_Mama23

Asked by 1st_Time_Mama23 at 11:49 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You most definitely could be pregnant. I would wait about a week and take another test. If that test comes back positive, whether the lines are light or not, I would schedule an appt with my dr for a blood test. If the test is negative wait another week and retest, that way you can be sure the test results are correct. I would always test twice, a week apart from each other, just the be on the safe side. If you are really confused and need some answers right away, just schedule an appt with your dr now.
    pascomommy

Answer by pascomommy at 12:03 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• It sounds like you are to me but.. The lite pink or red blood is kinda scary with pregnancy.. I got my period for the first 3 months of my pregnancy and the blood was always the darker brown blood like toward the end of a normal period... I would make a doc appt if i were you to be sure. No test like a blood test!
    BabyBush07

Answer by BabyBush07 at 12:46 AM on Jun. 16, 2009