yeast infection

What are the symptoms of having a yeast infection?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• white or yellowish discharge, itchiness or pain, sometimes a foul odor
    StepJenni

Answer by StepJenni at 11:54 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Well it doesnt itch and there isnt pain...i thought the white discharge was due to pregnancy, but there is a little odor...and im a clean person, cant be an STD b/c i havent had sex my whole pregnancy.
    Sorry if tmi
    Anonymous

• It could still be a yeast infection even if all the symptoms are not there, but it is possible that you could have Bacterial Vaginosis. It's not an STD it's just an imbalance of bacteria kind of like a yeast infection. You could have one or more symptoms for either. Either way, I would check with your doctor, pregnancy is not the time to leave these things to chance :) Good luck!
    MrsSantiago

Answer by MrsSantiago at 12:05 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• She is right ... It could be a yeast infection or Bacterial Vaginosis.. I got Bacterial Vaginosis Alot when i was preggo.. My doc said it is very very common for pregnant women to get.. they give you a cream just like they do for a yeast infection.. But i would still have your doc have a look cause the over the counter medication is not safe while you are preggo so u have to have prescription stuff.. Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Jun. 16, 2009