do you ever read about a medical problem or see something on tv about medical probs then you think you have it?

and are paranoid about it? i came across parasites in the human body while surfing the net. the thing that got me was the tape worm and pin worms now my bottom itches like crazy cause im thinking about it too much...im gonna probably have night mares about some huge worm coming out of me or something..ewww

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sometimes
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:04 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• hypochondriac much....lol
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:08 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Nope. That is why I don't google things, I talk to my doctor who is qualified to diagnosis me.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:08 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• LOL yes. I have Generalized Anxiety Disorder, and I am terrified of getting some strange disease or something, so every time I read about something I think I have it. I even though I had rabies once lol. Needless to say I don't!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:12 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I have too. You are not alone. It's true we all have some parasites in our bodies. I like to detox my body with supplements. Look into it.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 12:12 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Op is Marlygirl I think
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• op here
    i wasnt looking for a diagnosis on anything i was looking up a procedure that my mom is having done to fix her eyes and the parasite thing popped up and i got curious. im not usually that weirded out by looking at that kind of stuff
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I don't but my BFF does... omg she is hilarious sometimes - she's so paranoid ;she will not take one med unless she checks the interaction web site, has read the complete and thorough listing about any and ALL possible side affects and if she has even one bout of constipation or sometihing she rechecks everything - making sure to call the doctor and omit whichever med "Might" cause constipation. She mother hens the hell out of the rest of us. I mean I'm careful not to mix prescription drugs... but I don't freak out if YOU take an asprin and an Ambien in the same night - she would though.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:13 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• op here
    who the hell is marelygirl?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Funny thing I was just looking at web MD about allergy symptoms, and everything I came across I was like OMG I sneeze. I have watery eyes! Lol I should stay off sites like that they make me crazy! lol
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 12:18 AM on Jun. 16, 2009