preeclampsia and being induced

Last week I was @ the hospital to be induced. They drew blood put the IV in and inserted a pill next to my cervix to start to get me contracting.. Which I did every 2 to 4 minutes then the dr came in and told me to go home my uterus was not favorable.. He sent me home dialated at a 2 still contracting every 2 to 4 minutes and after he scrapped my membrains and my mucas plug feel out.. Now I'm having a lot of back pain and afraid I will go into labor @ any minute!! HELP! I feel I have been screwed around. I AM preeclampsia to top it off thanks!!!

RyHouston

Asked by RyHouston at 12:26 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's actually a GOOD thing that your doctor sent you home. That mea he didn't want you to have a failed induction and walk out of the hospital with a c-section scare.

But since you were dilated some and you did have your membranes swept you are probably starting to go into labor on your own now. If your concerned go into labor and delivery but if not than just stay home until contractions are 4 minutes apart, lasting 1 minute for 1 hour long.

I am having pregnancy induced hypertention issues myself (not fully blown pre-eclampsia...yet) and my doctor started talking induction so we are actually at home tonight trying to naturally induce labor.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• omg! Id be so pissed!!! that just doesnt sound right at all! Im so sorry for you! Im sure the dr know what hes doing but still.....
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 12:40 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Go back. I wouldn't do anything to risk you or your baby.
    ours

Answer by ours at 12:57 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• go back tell them you are not going any where i wouldnt feel comfortable going home i know that
    RIP.Caleb

Answer by RIP.Caleb at 2:38 AM on Jun. 16, 2009