do you live with your inlaws and complain about them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• do u
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I used to.
    now i DONT live with them and i still complain. lol
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:31 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• nope... got my own house... im grown...lol :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:40 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• omg i dont live with my inlaws my fil lives with me!!! lol...how twisted is that? he moved in with me and my DF about 6 months ago and yesssss i complain all the time because he doesn't make any effort to get his own place again..he doesnt even have a job he just lives off unemployment...oh and did i mention my DF's sister also lives with us? life is suckish sometimes
    mom_on_strike

Answer by mom_on_strike at 1:13 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• yes & yes.

i feel like if we pay our share for the house, then there are standard expectations that should be kept. like she should pick up after herself & not leave her used pads on the bathroom floor. when she cooks, she shouldn't leave it in the kitchen to mold for a week. i'm not gonna clean up her mess, i'm not her maid. she should be responsible enough to pay for the bills on time when we give her the money so we arent sitting in the dark for 2 days instead of gambling the money away at a casino. the plumbing should be working! she cant turn down every plumber we call for 6 MONTHS STRAIGHT because it's "too expensive" when we're paying part of the bill too. we had to drain our tub manually literally for 6 months every time we showered. then after a month, had to do it all over again for another 3 months because the cheap plumber she found didnt do the job right. she shouldn't leave her open bottles
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• -- of medication & knives in areas we all share! it's ridiculous. i cant wait to get out of here. but since we cant afford it yet, i'm gonna have to suck it up.

dont get me wrong.. i havent said a thing of this to her, because it's "her house" but it sure does piss me off. i respect her house enough to not say anything about how dirty & dangerous & irresponsible she is, but that doesn't mean i can't disaggree with it and feel angry about it. sorry.. i just had to vent. >=O i am nothing but nice to her and have yet to have one fight with her about anything. but dammit, i can't stand living in this house the way she is! she comes home from gambling yelling at hubby for doing the laundry "the wrong way" and starts asking for money... ughhh.. makes my blood boil, but i sit there and smile just to keep the peace in the home... but i think im ready to get out of here....
    Anonymous

• i complain about the tub because the water that backed up was from the food she threw down the sink. it would be black & oily. i complain about the open bottles of medicine & knives because i have a baby that has picked them up from the cracks of the couch or under the coffee table on multiple occasions. its just unsanitary & unsafe
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Oh hell no. We wouldn't last three days under the same roof. One of us wouldn't come out of it alive. I don't think I could ever live with anybody but my husband and kids. I don't even like it when family visits and wants to stay with me. Get a hotel.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• yes i did live with my well it was soon to be in-laws my df and i moved in with them so we could save up some money to get our own place i mean we had an apt like room with a kitchen and a bathroom to ourselves so it was not that bad but my mother-in-law likes to yell and call the cops on her sons for no reason my df and i got prego after a few months living there it was nice because i would leave my laundry in the washer or dryer and my father-in-law would finish it for me (he was the only other person in the house that would clean ) i did so much around there house that i promises you my house will never look like that. and the bad part about living there is i couldnt use anything of my mother-in-laws the vacuum was off limits how am i to clean when i cant use half the cleaning stuff and i would never move back in with them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Jun. 16, 2009