How do you avoid razor bumps "downstairs"?

I'm sure I'm not the only one who shaves my hoo-ha, for lack of a better word, and I was wondering if there was any trick or technique to avoid razor bumps? Everytime I shave it gets itchy as HELL and all I wanna do is scratch the shit out of my vajayay, which tends to get awkward in certain situations. Oh, and the bumps arent too attractive either.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You don't shave it. The real question is why your SO wants to be with a prepubescent girl?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• as weitd as this sounds deoderant. use it right after you shave and it works great. its the same as not getting them in your pits....
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:52 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Anon 9:49, I shave because pubic hair is DISGUSTING and I feel sorry for your SO for having to touch it, lick it, or even see it. YUCK!!!

Shelii, thanks, I'll try that next time :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• You are the one that is gross! I don't know why you are perpetrating the young girl fetish.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I dont think it has anything to do with looking like a prepubescent girl. Sorry for the graphic words, but when you have a big old bush down there and pee and have periods and cum or whatever it all gets caught in the hair *puke* and isnt going to just wipe out with TP. In all honesty, I'm not even with anybody, I havent been with a man or sexual in any way in over two years, hair down there just grosses me out, it gets caught in the edges of my undies and pulls and it HURTS. That hair just grosses me out, and I'd rather be without it. It doesnt have much to do with what a guy thinks of me, obviously. It's just an annoyance to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• OK. Keep telling yourself that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Uhhh... what? Keep telling myself what?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• don't use a razor. I use Veet hair removal cream with the bladeless razor. no razor burn && it doesn't itch when the hair starts to grow back.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 1:08 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• yeah i don't see anything "childish" about shaving your pubic area..i don't shave mine bald but i make sure the sides are shaved cause like another lady said, it gets caught in the edges of my undies and pulls...omg it drives me nuts! hell my SO doesnt mind when its a bush but i do..so to the rude lady who can only think about child sex or whatever, some women actually do like to keep there pubs trim and there is nothing wrong with that, i shaved my edges before i ever had a boyfriend so it has nothing to do with what a man wants
    mom_on_strike

Answer by mom_on_strike at 1:10 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Hey OP :59 we should start a group! lol. 3 years here with no weenie in sight! I have a bush but I do trim it short because of the period thing. Shaving? Sorry, I did it once and I looked like I had an STD! My friends at work were like OMG! did you just scratch your vagina?! I was like hell yea! It itched like a yeast infection.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:23 AM on Jun. 16, 2009