Ever had a speeding ticket?

I have to go to court tomorrow for mine. They give you two weeks to pay it right? I live in arkansas, if that matters.

sarapurser

Asked by sarapurser at 12:51 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have no idea how long you have to pay it. I've surprisingly never gotten one.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:52 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• no, surprisingly, I've never had one. [[knock on wood]]
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:56 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• No I offered the cop I blow job then found out it was a female cop! LMAO
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:56 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• i got one when i was in elpaso....i was told i was speeding in a school zone because i keep the clock in my car 10 min fast i thought it was after 4 already so i didnt slow down to 25. i had to pay 223 bucks for that one.....i had to pay it that day. Im not sure though i think you have to pay a certin percent that day then you can set up a payment thing for it. it should say on the back of your ticket.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:56 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• All that's on the back of my ticket is the court number and stuff. Guess I'll just call them tomorrow.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 12:58 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I have but I had 45 days to pay and I never had to go to court. I just got pulled over on Saturday and got out of a ticket for $175 for going 10 over and $130 for not having my registration in my new car signed. My Daughter was in the back smiling and talking to him and he let me go.
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 1:02 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• LOL ronj! I have only gotten 2 tickets and both were for illegal turns.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:16 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• OMG this ? again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• No, I've never gotten a ticket before.

My 20 year old daughter went to renew her license and found out it was suspended because she got a ticket for being the cause of a fender-bender in AZ, never paid it, and never let the DMV know that she had moved. Her license is now suspended, and because she got the ticket when she was 18 she has to take some sort of course and the driver's test over again in order to get her license back.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:33 AM on Jun. 16, 2009