what to get a new daddy to be for fathers day?

Geez I am horrible with creative surprises yet My husband is wonderful at doing them for me. So what would be a nice gift to get for My husband for fathers day :) anything cute, creative, and cheap ;) " I was thinking about getting him a card from me and from our unborn child, and a bunch of balloons, and something sentimental made for him with our names on it? What do you think?

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 12:53 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• he's not your daddy. You are not supposed to get him anything. Get something for YOUR father

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• looking at your screen name, I'm guessing your husband is in the navy?? Can you get him some dog tags made with your future child's name on them?? [[if you have a name already]]

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:58 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I am with you even though my husband is not my father I still get him stuff from our kids to him and something from me to him because I appreciate him being a good dad to our kids. What is something he loves to do?

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 12:59 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Aroung here the 2 stores I would go to are American Greetings and Steve&Barry's. American Greetings has daddy to be cards and the other store has t-shirts that say WORLD'S GREATEST DAD, maybe he could wear it when the baby is born. Of course I don't know if you have those stores but you could shop online.

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• a blowjob or a condom

Answer by staciandababy at 1:04 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I agree with the post above about the dog tags that is really, cute. For my husbands frist fathers day he was working at vet that is inside petsmart. and I wasnt sure what to get him and then I was playing around with the (make a pet tag) thing . and I picked out the heart tag and I put on there (I LOVE YOU DADDY) From (childs Name) and put it in a little card I had found..HE LOVED IT! and he still has it to this day...she is going to be 3 this year.

But, since your child is not born yet I would wait until he/she is here. If you really feel like you want to get him somethng..then make him an hand made card (with a personal note in it from you..and sign it from you and (cant wait for you to be my daddy) Child(s) name if they are picked out

Answer by Novmeber2006 at 1:07 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I always do something for hubby on fathers day, I think its sweet :) I usually go with photos, maybe some preggy pics of you (have a friend take them) , or of you and him?
    Frame them or put them in an album, and leave room for more of the baby when it is born. Or maybe rent a romantic movie (or if he is like my hubby - an action movie) and a homecooked meal, your last quiet meal together, lol. If he likes to write, maybe a journal for him to write to the baby. And definitely a card telling him how you feel about him becoming a daddy :)

Answer by Kiiimmm at 1:29 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Hey Thank you, yes I am having our first baby and it's very special to me , to get him something like from our baby, if you know what I mean? I think it hits reality it sure did for me on Mothers day. He made me a brownie cake that said Happy Mothers day, A Card to My wife, and A card from our daughter, it was soo sweet he bought me a cute decoration for our daughters room, and a balloon. He's soo sweet with a rose.

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 2:26 AM on Jun. 16, 2009