what to get a new daddy to be for fathers day?

Geez I am horrible with creative surprises yet My husband is wonderful at doing them for me. So what would be a nice gift to get for My husband for fathers day :) anything cute, creative, and cheap ;) " I was thinking about getting him a card from me and from our unborn child, and a bunch of balloons, and something sentimental made for him with our names on it? What do you think?

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 12:53 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• he's not your daddy. You are not supposed to get him anything. Get something for YOUR father
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• looking at your screen name, I'm guessing your husband is in the navy?? Can you get him some dog tags made with your future child's name on them?? [[if you have a name already]]
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:58 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I am with you even though my husband is not my father I still get him stuff from our kids to him and something from me to him because I appreciate him being a good dad to our kids. What is something he loves to do?
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 12:59 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Aroung here the 2 stores I would go to are American Greetings and Steve&Barry's. American Greetings has daddy to be cards and the other store has t-shirts that say WORLD'S GREATEST DAD, maybe he could wear it when the baby is born. Of course I don't know if you have those stores but you could shop online.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• a blowjob or a condom
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:04 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I agree with the post above about the dog tags that is really, cute. For my husbands frist fathers day he was working at vet that is inside petsmart. and I wasnt sure what to get him and then I was playing around with the (make a pet tag) thing . and I picked out the heart tag and I put on there (I LOVE YOU DADDY) From (childs Name) and put it in a little card I had found..HE LOVED IT! and he still has it to this day...she is going to be 3 this year.

But, since your child is not born yet I would wait until he/she is here. If you really feel like you want to get him somethng..then make him an hand made card (with a personal note in it from you..and sign it from you and (cant wait for you to be my daddy) Child(s) name if they are picked out
    Novmeber2006

Answer by Novmeber2006 at 1:07 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I always do something for hubby on fathers day, I think its sweet :) I usually go with photos, maybe some preggy pics of you (have a friend take them) , or of you and him?
    Frame them or put them in an album, and leave room for more of the baby when it is born. Or maybe rent a romantic movie (or if he is like my hubby - an action movie) and a homecooked meal, your last quiet meal together, lol. If he likes to write, maybe a journal for him to write to the baby. And definitely a card telling him how you feel about him becoming a daddy :)
    Kiiimmm

Answer by Kiiimmm at 1:29 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Hey Thank you, yes I am having our first baby and it's very special to me , to get him something like from our baby, if you know what I mean? I think it hits reality it sure did for me on Mothers day. He made me a brownie cake that said Happy Mothers day, A Card to My wife, and A card from our daughter, it was soo sweet he bought me a cute decoration for our daughters room, and a balloon. He's soo sweet with a rose.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 2:26 AM on Jun. 16, 2009