what were the ....

names you WANTED to name your kids but didn't and what did you end up naming them?

Our son I wanted Matthew Paul or Nicholas Scott we ended up with Justin Scott

Our daughter I wanted Lillian Lynda, he wanted Autumn Kimber we ended up with Autumn Alexi

As far as this baby goes the battle has already begun lol Girl I am fighting for Kendra, Hailey, Morgan, Kelsey, Madison for a boy I am pulling for Joshua since he already stated he hates the name Trevor. Still waiting on his two cents for names now

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 12:57 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• for my first daughter i wanted to name her alexus but we ended up naming her sydney cause thats the only name me and DF could agree on...for our second daughter i had picked out a few names but we finally decided on sophie
    mom_on_strike

Answer by mom_on_strike at 1:05 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• My youngest son I was leaning toward Jacob Andrew but we decided against it, it just didn't seem to fit him when he was born lol!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:13 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• if its a girl i name her
    if its a boy he names him

our girl- miah rose the name i thought up n he agreed on it
    he wants a boy in the future- jason jay..........yuck, ill have 2 work w/ that later lol

the girl name i wanted sence one of my best freind passed in 2006 was alexis priscilla.. but having a baby in 2008 was too soon for that .
    LiVE2l0VE

Answer by LiVE2l0VE at 2:06 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I wanted to name DD#1 Sylvia Lynn and I got to name her that. :)

I wanted to name DD#2 Nancy Arlene after my deceased mother, but we ended up naming her Samantha Alexandria.

I wanted to name DD#3 Margaret Martha after mine and hubby's dearest grandmothers, but we ended up naming her Katherine Victoria.

If we had ever had a son, the name we had chosen and ready was Joshua James.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:31 AM on Jun. 16, 2009