When was the last time DH suprised you with flowers?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• For Mother's Day~aww!
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 1:38 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Just before Christmas...and that was the first time in I have no idea how long. I cried. I am such a sap. LOL.
    MansfieldMomma

Answer by MansfieldMomma at 1:38 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Valentines...2007. It's the one and only time he has ever gotten me flowers in the 10 years we have been together.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:40 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Our Anniversary in April he bought me tulips my fav. flower box of choc. and a trip to the coast
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:40 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• In like March... just to tell me he loves me.... he works crazy hours and i dont get to spend as much time with him as we'd like....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:40 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• On Mother's Day.
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 1:43 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Valentines day. the only flowers i've ever gotten from anybody!
    But he's in Iraq so it wasnt really much of a surprise. He had to tell me about it so that i could be home when they arrived. lol
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:45 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• When we were dating in 2007. He bought me a single flower because of a fight we got into over snot rockets. I didn't know how to react so I playfully hit him with the flower until it was just petals. We laughed about it, but I have never gotten flowers again. I think he is scared.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• A couple of weeks ago, my husband brought me a huge bunch of the most beautiful tulips I'd ever seen. He got hugs and kisses, and was praised for his thoughtfulness. Until.....

I went outside to get something out of my truck and noticed my flower bed was empty.

I guess it's the thought that counts!
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 1:56 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Our 1st valentines day together ... in 1992.
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 2:30 AM on Jun. 16, 2009