Don't you hate when you are typing a nice answer to someone and then you hit answer and the question has been deleted because an anon had to say something mean?

IDK what the anon said, it was deleted but LaurenKaye put a cute pic of her son and I guess someone got mean.

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 1:40 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wonder if we could start a non-anon petition to encourage CM to take away the option - I mean if it's just getting abused - and causing such strife - then why even have the option of being anon.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:48 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• yes
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:41 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• yes i do hate that.

I also hate it when ppl report the question. we are all adults after all. And as long as the question isnt directly making fun of someone or anything along the lines of targeting a specific person then what's the problem?
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:42 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• yea stupid mean anons... seriously... why are they so bi*chy?? you would think they would have something better to do then make rude remarks about sleeping babies....how lame ....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:42 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I think they just need to get laid that might help
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:44 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Yes....My question just got closed. I wrote something very sweet to everyone on this board and an anon used the "F" word and my whole thread got deleted. I'm very pissed right now. It's getting to the point to where I don't come on here anymore......

I'm pissed...

End of that!!!
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 1:45 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I saw that ... and was typing how precious he looked on the floor- hit "answer' and whiff it was gone. What an ass some people can be - this is a mom site - sharing pics of our precious ones in precious moments shouldn't be pounced on like that by some disgruntled, angry idiot. If anyone knows LaurenKaye tell her that baby was precious. That picture was the sweetest thing I've seen on here tonight.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:45 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• i had that happen to me a few times...didnt peoples parents teach them if you dont have something nice to say dont say anything at all.....
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:46 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Well I guess I won't be posting a pic of Alex and our puppy in the same exact position! They were both on their backs with their "paws" up by their face. You get the picture. lol
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:49 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I think they should make the anon answer or question go through the admin before it gets posted.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:57 AM on Jun. 16, 2009