What size does your little ones wear?

My son will be 2 in July and he is on the slim side he is wearing size 18 month clothes. He is so activer I can't get hime to sit down, he has always been right on target for his age until now

My daughter who was born last new years eve was wearing preemie clothes she was so tiny, now she isn't even 6 months old yet and she is wearing size 12-18 clothes.

My son I know is underweight by 5 pounds but how do I make him sit down some? all my daughter wants to do is eat her way through life not sure what else I can do to make her feel fuller since she will have no part in stage 1 baby foods

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 1:56 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in General Parenting

• my son was just born 11 days ago and is in premes....he was 6 weeke early
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:58 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• my 3 1/2 year old wears sizes4-5 cuz he is tall and my 7 month wears 1years old cloth to 18 months cuz he is chunky
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:59 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• my son will be 2 in August, he is in a size 24 mos already. He is on the thick side, not fat, but thick. He looks smaller than he actually is...lol. people go to pick him up && they're like dang he's heavier than he looks....it's funny.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 2:00 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• My daughter is 16 months, and wears mostly 18 months. She has some 12 and some 24 month. She actually has a couple of shirts that are 9 months, but they didn't fit her until she was nearly 1. My niece, 13 months, also wears 18 or 24 month clothes, nothing smaller, and has since she was 10 months. My other niece, 10 months, wears 6 month stuff or 9 month stuff. It all depends on the baby, and the build. Even though my daughter and the oldest niece are the same weight, they are built very differently. Most children actually don't gain much weight between 15-24 months. They are learning to walk well and run and have learned to be more independent. Unless your doctor is concerned, or he starts loosing weight, I wouldn't worry. As for your daughter, what about making your own baby foods? Or perhaps she just isn't ready yet. You don't have to do solids for her just yet.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:04 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Thank you Mom1Stepmom1 dr is saying he is worried about my son but he will not settle down the kid runs from sun up to sun down and then some more so I am at a loss on what to do with him
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:09 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• My kids are just like yours. My oldest is 4 and can still fit in 18 month pants around the waist, but obviously they are much too short for her.  She eats healthy, is a good weight for her age, she is just really slim.  My younger dd is 16 months and is wearing 24 months or 2t.

LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 2:16 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• My daughter is 18 months and wears 4T and some 5T. She is 32lb and 32in. The pants have to be rolled up but everyting else fits good. She wore every size from Newborn on up, only she averages wearing a size about two months. I have a lot of yard sales LOL :) Shes built like her father! LOL
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 2:18 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• My DD just turned a year old and shes in 12 months very few 18 months but mostly 12 months. I think shes tiny but shes all there. Shes built just like me and i am not a big person at all i am 4' 10" and weight about 100lbs. So i already know shes gonna be pettie like me.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:36 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Olivia is 20 months and wears 24 months lol.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 8:43 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• By the time by DD was 6 mo she was in 12 mo clothing..... by the time she was 8 mo she was in 18 mo clothing..... at 13 mo she moved into 2T & now she is 18 mo & that is what we're still in at the moment. I swear I'll cry if she moves into 3T before her second bday! All her other friends are in 3T too & for the first time ever we'll have to buy her a wardrob! I am rather fond of hand me downs! :)
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 8:51 AM on Jun. 16, 2009