If you had a VBAC how close in age were your kids and how did the VBAC go?

I just had my 2nd child last New years eve and had to have a c-sec, my dr said next child we could try for a VBAC, we were not planning on getting pregnant this quickly but it happend, anyone else have kids close to together and have a successful VBAC ?

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 2:12 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Most doctors are very Leary about letting you have a VBAC after a c-sec! It mostly depends on your body and how your CS went and how you healed!! I have never had a c-sec but know someone who has had s c-sec and delivered her 3 child VB! Everything went fine! If the doctor said that is ok than you should do well!! Don't worry so much God will take care of you and your baby!!

SD777

Answer by SD777 at 2:30 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• i will find out in december =)
    youngandafraid

Answer by youngandafraid at 12:26 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• my mom had 2 c-sections 18 months apart...and had a vbac less than 4 years later.
    AustinsMommy306

Answer by AustinsMommy306 at 1:09 PM on Jun. 16, 2009