Why do I feel so guilty??

I recently purchased my first vibrator. Everytime I go somewhere with my g-friends- they always seem to have awesome stories.. and I wanted in. I've only had it for about 2 days- and I am in love with it! I'm happily married and we have a very healthy sex life- it's just that my vibrator hits the stop right away. So why do I feel so guilty afterwards? Is this a "normal" feeling?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't think it's normal to feel guilty. I don't. It's a toy not another man.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 2:47 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I think the reason your feeling this way is because your husband dosnt hit the spot like your new toy does.....but you could always try to use that also when you and your hubby are having sex use it as a forplay thing. My hubby loves it lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• My hubby hits the spot- he just doesn't hit AS fast, haha... and yeah, we used it the first night together- and he loved it also. I just get that feeling when I do it alone. Hmmm.. I must be weird, lol. And yeah moonlover- he says that also.. maybe I just need to get used to being pleasured whenever I want it.. lol. Thanks girls!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on Jun. 16, 2009