my lovely effin neighbours..

ok, so last night like every night my neighbours were being drunk and stupid..ONCE AGAIN.. this happens almost every night. so, anywho's it was 1:00 in the morning and they had the music so effin loud that i couldnt go to bed, so i told my SO to go tell them to turn it down, and he did, but they didnt listen.. so then i was like you kno what fuck it, i called the cops.. and told them what was happening and well they came down and they shut them up! well this morning at about 10am i get a knock on my door from him and he was like DID YOU CALL THE COPS ON US? and i was like uhhg no! bcuz i really dont want problems.. lol.. i called anon.. and he was like WELL I HAVE SOMEONE THAT WORKS IN THE FORCE AND HE CAN GET THE NUMBER FROM WHERE THE CALL CAME FROM AND WHEN I FIND OUT I'M BEATING THEIR ASS.. and i was like wtf ever.. you kno..
well now their all acting really weird towards us i could Cont...

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 2:23 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• so i could care less, if they talk to us or not but the thing is, that now their not even letting their girls play with our son, and its like wtf? i get it i called the cops but you guys were effed up drunk and didnt care for anyone else.. so was i in the wrong for calling the cops on them? and what should i do about this situation?
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 2:24 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• You should have been honest about calling them. Your SO went over and complained and they didn't listen so that is what happens. Too flippin bad for him. You should have told him yes it was you and you will do it again the next time. He is the one in the wrong here.
    Where where his kids during the party?
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:34 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Where were...duh...I can;t type
    Nathskitten

• if you asked them to turn it down and they didnt then no i would have ccalled to. I did it when i was living in apartments. my So went over and asked them to turn it down and they did just long enough for my SO to get back to our room then it was louder then before so he was going to go over and yell at them but i just called the cops it was about 2 in the morning any my SO had to be at work at 4 so i was pissed.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:34 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• well the girls were out until midnight then he sent them upstairs, these two homes have newborns, and they all get shitfaced drunk.. and then they smoke.. and its just retarded.. uhhg..
    well i should of but i didnt want anymore problems than what we already you know? their just acting lil kids and i hate it. their in their late 30s and their acting like their 21! everynight!!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 2:37 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Look, you called the cops, the damage is done so to speak. I would not worry about these people being mad at you, I understand if you feel bad they they won't let their kids play with yours...because are innocent and your child and their children don't understand what happened. I would just take it as a blessing in disguise and keep your distance live more of a private lifestyle and don't get to buddy buddy with your neighbors. I know you want to keep the peace, but it's a two way street and they need to start having some respect for their neighbors. Hold ur head up high and don't get all guilty about calling the cops, I would just be honest and tell them, it's cool to party...but they need to have respect and be considerate of others. They have kids and party all hours all loud and you have a kid and don't apppreciate the late night partying. Good luck girl!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Just admit it and don't be afraid of them if they try to kick your husbands ass or whatever, just call the cops again. Have you spoke to the landlord or leasing office about this? what about the other neighbors do they complaine as well?

Just tell them they need to quite down at a certain time due to your baby and work if you or dh have to work in the morning. If he continues to talk shit and threaten you , get a restraining order on his ass.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• You did the right thing, our downstairs neighbors occasionally throw parties, but they're usually done by 11 so we don't say anything. One night they were throwing a PARTY, pictures were rattling on our walls and we could smell weed, and yelling, blah blah. We called the cops, (heck you could hear it down the block) They never knew it was us.
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 2:49 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Well i don't give two shits what there doing every night but these poor children need to be in a sable home with a mommy and daddy thats sobor to watch them and put them to bed. This is crazy and if it does happen again i would call again and what the hell is a person that's in the force hanging out where he knows there drugs and drinking and children running the roads at all hours of the night. I would have said ya i called the cops and if you lowered you music when my DH came over then we would have never called the cops in the first place. Enough is enough someone needs to recuse these child and put them somewhere it's safe and normal for them. I wouldn't worry about him but i would let him know that you also have children to and they go to bed like normal child do and you would like the music to be at a normal volume.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:03 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• No I would've called the police also. I also would have lied about calling the cops. I would have just told the neighbors that it was really loud and that's why we asked you to be quiet, but didn't call the police! I would just ignore them from now on-you don't want your children playing with others who have parents like that anyway(not that it's the kids fault or anything, but they are usually more complicated children) If they approach you just stick to your story. I'd be willing to bet my hard earned money that they are lying about knowing someone at the station!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:16 AM on Jun. 16, 2009