yeast infection

Alright well i have been having the symptoms of a yeast infection. I was recently kicked off of my insurance and have not yet been able to get back on any insurance plan. I have been reading about yeast infections in pregnanc and what-not and do not wantto leave this alone even though i can not go to my doctor right now because i have no insurance. If you have gotten a yeast infection while pregnant could you please help me out with what you did to help...besides getting a doctors presciption which i currently cannot do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was in the same position you're in. I was so scared, cause it burned/itched like hell!! And I had NEVER had an yeast infection before. What I did was- I went to my local pharmacy and explained my problem to the pharmacist. Thank goodness it was a girl!! She pointed me to a section of anti fungal cream and said they would be okay. I chose one- and it went away. You'll be okay. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Jun. 16, 2009