How do you feel?

How do you feel when your so called friend uses you for items you have and when you ask for them back. They come back broken and you ask how it happened. They go off yelling and talking down on you and your family.
How do you feel and what do you do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• I would stop loaning things to that person.
    If they ask you for something just tell them that you cant loan it out to them right now. If she asks why then tell her the truth. Maybe she'll get the hint.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:37 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• they are not really your friend they just use you for what they need
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:40 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• i dont think i would be friends with someone who is just using me. and giving me my things broken then yelling at me about it. thats just not right. i dont think i would be friends with that person anymore.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:43 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• First of all i don't have or want friends like that and if anyone is gonna treat my family like shit then there gonna have more problems then just the ones they have right now. Also if your gonna borrow something from me and it comes back broken then you are gonna get me a new one, cause that's the right thing to do. It really all comes down to respect and i treat people how i want to be treated and thats with respect.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:51 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I don't lend. Not money, not items. I give so I don't expect to get anything back. So if I can't give it they don't get it.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 6:59 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• OP-. Since I got them item back they won't answer call or anything. Her hubby says that he'l fix it but I don't see that happening. I guess I have to stop being so nice and understanding towards people and start being more careful who I become friends with. Thanks for all your answers.
    Anonymous