getting pregnant again after d&c

well since i had a d&c a couple weeks ago...how long should i wait to get pregnant again?? or should i just let it happen??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you want to start trying again, it is ok to try after you've had your first real period. Not the bleeding from the procedure, but about a month later(so I'm guessing if you're regular it should be sometime soon). I had one done last year and that's what my doctor told me. We didn't try to get pregnant but we didn't use any sort of preventative, and we got pregnant again the 2nd month =) It is a personal decision of whether you want to start trying again right away(if you're okay about it) or if you want to wait. Medically it is okay to try right away, personally it's up to you hun. Best of luck whatever your decision may be =)
    MadisonsMom0408

Answer by MadisonsMom0408 at 3:37 AM on Jun. 16, 2009