I confess

i have posted anon questions! (not tonight though) AND i have posted anon answers!
but NEVER have i posted anon to be blantantly rude to someone.
And i know this question has been asked before, and i'm kind of more venting then wanting an answer but ...
why do so many anons have to be so freaking rude?!

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 2:40 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• everyone just need to ignore them, then they will just get board and stop. whoever the rude anon is, she or maybe he is just getting of on iritating everyone
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:48 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• They feel thay can be a b*tch because they can hide behind a anon button, they don't want anyone bashing on them so they keep themselves private they know they are not perfect just like the rest of us but they want you to think that they are. Not all anons are this way but the really rude ones piss me off
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:44 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Cause they are rude people anyhow and they don't want to show there faces so they have to try and make everyone else as miserable like they are and i just don't take stupid people to heart like that they can kiss my ass.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Because they are childish and haven't grown up yet! That is for the rude B****s that make mean comments or hurt everyone's feelings! I think the reason some of them do it is because they have LOW self esteem and want to make others feel that way to! They know that if they post it anon than nobody knows who they are and we cant jump they're asses! I think they are scared and lonely and sad! So maby if we tell them we love them than they will stop or vice versa they will get pissed and have a nervous breakdown!!lol!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• You're right, this question has been asked several times. You're also right that SOME people who post anonymously are rude. Maybe it's just me, but I've seen just as many rude questions/replies from people who use their screenname as people who are anonymous. Some people are just rude-anonymous or not. This will never change-not here on CM or in "real-life"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Anon and looovemybabies. both of you are so right!

And normally i do ignore them. But I dont take rude comments about my DH so lightly. He's a soldier for pete's sake! he hasnt seen his son in almost a full year, and has rarely seen his son at all in the last 3 years. All so that he could provide for his family in the most consistant way. It just pisses me off. They can talk crap about me. whatever. but not my DH.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:54 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I do thinks it's funny that in this particular post anonymous people are bashing other anonymous people for bashing. LOL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• And yet you were the one whineing about that one question about do you shave downstairs... And here you are asking a question asked 100 times a day! BRAVOOOOO!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• LMAO anon 56.
    That is funny!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:17 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• LOL when I post anon, it's usually because I'm admitting to something I don't want somebody I know to see, like my in-laws.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Jun. 16, 2009