ok you know how your skin gets dry,, can it get dry down their?

if so what can you put on it? like really?

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 2:40 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think a fine layer of lotion would be ok just don't get it inside - your lady parts will be smooth and smell ubberly fresh lol well depending on the lotion used i guess
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:46 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Yes. When I was pregnant my skin was really dry allover-everywhere. Try using a baby lotion. It is mild enough that I use it on my daughter after her bath and before the diaper goes on. I love Aveno baby. They have unscented and lavender. I don't like lotions and moisturizers because they tend to be greasy, but the Aveno works right into your skin and doesn't leave that greasy feeling behind. I use it myself now and it doesn't take much. Also, it works really quickly to start softening your skin.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 2:48 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• there's no reason it should get dry down there its such a dark moist place...so i guess unless you have your legs always open and no pants or undies on and have your lady parts out in the bare elements lol then you shouldnt so...i dunno! try some dove body wash its good for moisturizing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• lol.. well you know how when your dry on your back it kind of itches but not really.. thats how i feel down their and i'm not to sure why
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 2:59 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Use a baby lotion or a very mild lotion make sure you don't get any inside of you.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:10 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• what about vaseline??
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:26 AM on Jun. 16, 2009